October 31, 2008

It's Almost Ready!!

Ta Dah! Today I put the finishing touches on my Life in Focus and Career in Focus e-courses. The LIfe in Focus e-course is a rewrite of the previous "Life Upgrade" e-course. In this one I have improved the worksheets, added some material and revised the sequence of the lessons for better flow.

The Career in Focus course is brand new, written from scratch by yours truly. It has taken me years to collect this material and put it into practice with clients, then several months to write into a comprehensive e-course. I always thought this material would go into book form first, then follow with a companion e-course, but as I wrote and wrote it didn't make sense to me not to include the worksheets and offer coaching along with it.

So, stay tuned. All I have to do now is get them uploaded into a shopping cart and test, test, test to make sure it all works correctly and we are on! If you have thought about hiring a coach (me especially!) and have procrastinated either because of the cost or because of the time commitment of keeping session appointments, this is the second best alternative I can offer. And if you want to be one of the first to be notified when it becomes available (there will be a cost reduction for the first people to sign up) then send a blank e-mail to online_coachgwen@tx.rr.com. Don't worry, this won't add you to any other lists; you will only be notified about these courses when they are ready to order.

No comments: